49+ Prayer Points: Powerful Prayer Points, along with Bible Verses
Below you will find over 49 powerful prayer points.
There are Prayer Points on Making a Difference, Prayer Points for Favor and Open Doors, Prayer Points for Blessings, Prayer Points for Our Nation / The World, Prophetic Prayer Points, and Family and/or Personal Prayer Points.
If you are wondering about the 4 points of prayer, they are: Adoration (praise God), Confession (repent of sins and request forgiveness), Thanksgiving (express gratitude to God), and Supplication (humbly bring requests to God for yourself and on behalf of others).
And according to The Navigators website, the 5 points of prayer are: Confession, Petition, Intercession, Thanksgiving, and Praise. These are really the same as the 4 points of prayer, except that bringing requests to God and praying for others are separated into two points instead of just one.
May you have a very blessed day! ❤
Prayer Points On Making a Difference
- Lord, Your Word says that we are the salt of the earth and the light of the world. Teach us to let our light shine before others, that they may see our good deeds and glorify You.
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16
- God, You commanded us to go into the world and preach the gospel to all creation – to make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey Your commandments.
Please show us the opportunities You set before us in order for this to be accomplished. And if it’s Your will for us to travel to achieve Your purpose, please make that clear to us. May we hear Your voice and be obedient.
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Mark 16:15
- Lord, You have given us the gift of being saved by grace through faith. We are Your handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which You prepared in advance for us to do.
We ask that You would lead us in the path to fulfill the righteous deeds You arranged for us and that we would always be generous and willing to share.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:8-10
- We pray that You would grant us the wisdom to pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace. Help us to be transformed by the renewing of our minds, for then we will know what Your good, pleasing, and perfect will is.
May we offer our bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to You, for this is our true and proper worship.
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – His good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2
Points For Favor and Open Doors
- Pray that the favor of the Lord would be upon you, that He would surround you with His favor as with a shield.
For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12
- Lord, I know that Your favor lasts a lifetime. You bestow favor and honor and don’t withhold any good thing from those whose walk is blameless.
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Psalm 84:11
- God, I pray that a broad door for successful work would be opened up to me, for it is my desire to accomplish Your will.
For a wide door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many adversaries. 1 Corinthians 16:9
- May a door be opened up to me for the word so that I can declare the mystery of Christ.
At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison. Colossians 4:3
- God, I pray that You would open up the doors I need in order to fulfill the plans that You have for me. Please help me to see the opportunities You place before me.
- Lord, I know that sometimes what first appears to be an obstacle is really an open door. Please give me the wisdom to see the open doors You have prepared.
Prayer Points for Blessings
- Lord, I pray that You would bless me, protect me, smile on me and be gracious to me, show me Your favor, and give me Your peace.
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26
- God, I know that every good and perfect gift is from You. You never fail to supply every need of mine.
- From Your fullness, I have received grace upon grace.
- Lord, I pray that You would continue to pour out Your blessings. You have blessed me in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ, and I thank You for this.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. Ephesians 1:3-4
- Help me remember that if I seek You above all else and live honorably, You will give me everything I need.
- I trust in You, God, and have made You my hope and confidence. Because of that, I know that I am already blessed.
But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. Jeremiah 17:7
Points for Our Nation / The World
- May this nation experience an awakening, a spiritual revival like there has never been before.
- Pray for leaders, those in authority, that they would have wisdom in making decisions and that they would come to know the Lord, if they don’t already.
- Pray that God’s will would be done in Israel, that the people would turn to Him and that it would be a place of blessing.
- Pray for all people, all nations, that God would help them. Be thankful for these people and pray for them so that we may live peaceful and quiet lives marked by virtue and dignity.
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. 1 Timothy 2:1-2
- Pray for all Christians around the world who are being persecuted. Pray that God would spread His protection over them.
- Pray that all those who know the Lord would be united as a church family, that we would all love each other and bear each other’s burdens as the Lord wants us to.
- Pray that there would be healing and restoration in this land, that many people would choose to be humble and seek God and repent of their sins.
If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Pray that there would be a great peace in our nation and around the world unlike ever before. Only the Lord can give this kind of peace.
- God, we know that one day, at the name of Jesus, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10-11
- Lord, one day You will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of Your trumpet. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet You in the air, and so we will always be with You.
- God, You have prepared a place for us. One day, You will come again and take us to Yourself so we will be together.
There are many rooms in my Father’s house, and I am going to prepare a place for you. I would not tell you this if it were not so. And after I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to Myself, so that you will be where I am. John 14:2-3
- Lord, You are coming with the clouds, and every eye will see You.
- Jesus, You are going to come with Your angels in the glory of Your Father, and then You will repay each person according to what he has done. Then You will sit on Your glorious throne.
- God, You will appear a second time to save those who are eagerly waiting for You. We will be seen with You in glory, and we will receive the unfading crown.
- Lord, Your bride, the Church, will be united with You for all eternity.
Family and/or Personal Prayer Points
- May we have servant’s hearts, looking out for the interests of others.
- May we bear each other’s burdens, loving one another as God has loved us.
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2
- May we do good and share what we have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to the Lord.
- May we love in deed and in truth.
- May we love our enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return.
Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Luke 6:35
- May we follow God and serve Him wholeheartedly.
- May our family have a strong bond, with our eyes focused on the Lord.
- Ask God to grant good health, that you all would enjoy physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Ask for financial needs to be met. The Lord is the Great Provider.
- Pray and ask that your children would be blessed and that they would follow God all of their days.
- As parents, ask God to grant you the wisdom you need to bring your children up in the way they should go.
- Pray for spiritual growth, that you would continually become more like God.
- Pray that you would display the fruit of the Spirit: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, goodness, and self-control.
- Pray that you would walk in the purpose God has for you.
- Pray to be filled with the Holy Spirit so that you know what God’s will is.
- Pray that you would have hearts for the unsaved and that you would be persistent in praying for them.
- Pray that the Lord’s perfect peace would fill your hearts and minds.
- Because of Jesus, you have access to great power. Pray that you would learn to fully step into that power He has for you.
- Pray to experience a revelation, a breakthrough moment when you are in need of clarity and direction.
49+ Prayer Points: Powerful Points & Scriptures
I’d love for you to leave a comment! You can do so at the bottom of the page.
Thank you, and it is my prayer that you have a very blessed day! ❤
To read “10 Personal Prayer Topics and Prayer Points for Effective Spiritual Growth,” click here: Medium.com
Here is “What If His People Prayed” by Casting Crowns. Enjoy! 🙂