70 Messages of Sending Hugs, Prayers, Love, and/or Lots of Sympathy
When someone is going through a dark time, a time of need, it can mean so much to receive a message that you are sending them hugs and prayers. If you’re unable to give the other person the physical touch of a hug, the next best thing is to send them a personal message.
Obviously you are reading this because you have much love for your dear friend or loved one.
It can be difficult to find the “right words” when someone you love is going through the process of grieving. However, they are not looking for specific words – they just want to know that someone cares.
There are different ways to convey your concern – whether you send a sympathy card, write a letter, or send a text message, the other person will surely know how much you love them, that you are thinking of them, and that you are sending them lots of love.
Knowing that a friend or family member is sending up prayer requests to God is very reassuring, and it goes a long way! It’s almost as if the person being prayed for is receiving comforting hugs.
Here are the Sending Hugs and Prayers quotes you can use for your loved one! God bless.
- Dear friend, know that I am sending you hugs, prayers, and my deepest sympathy. May God wrap you up in His arms, and may You feel His love and warmth during this difficult time. I am praying for you and thinking of you.
- Whatever the future holds, I am always here for you. I want you to know that having you in my life has been a wonderful thing, and I am very grateful for you.
- Rest in God and wait patiently for Him. Sending you my hugs and prayers!
- Holy Father, I am lifting up this loved one to You right now. Please comfort them and let them sense Your powerful presence in the days to come.
- I am sending hugs over to you and sending prayers up to heaven on your behalf. Love you so much!!!
- Never forget that God is the glory of your strength! Sending you lots of love.
- God’s faithfulness and mercy are always with you. May you feel Him wrapping You up in His arms.
- In this moment, may you sense the Lord’s grace. Remember that You are His child, and He loves you more than you know.
- God has everything under control. Know that I am always here for you!
- Nothing is impossible for God. There is always hope, so keep a determined spirit!
- God gives true peace in any circumstance. Sending you my sympathy.
- God’s power is the strongest when you are weak. His grace is all you need.
- God’s purpose prevails over everything. Sending a big hug your way.
- Be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God is with you. He will never leave you or forsake you.
- The Lord is always keeping you and thinking loving thoughts towards you.
- God is always watching over you. Rest in knowing that He has everything under control.
- You were chosen by God, and He is always waiting for you with arms open wide.
- The Lord’s compassions never fail. They are new every morning.
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer, make your requests known to God.
- God’s love and truth will always protect you.
- Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.
- In every day, minute and moment, the Lord knows exactly what you need, and He will pour out His love abundantly.
- God never fails to keep His promises. He is with you right now, in this exact moment.
- The Lord delights in showing you His lovingkindness. Let your spirit rest in that.
- The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed. The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. Psalm 34:18-19
- God has loved you with an everlasting love, and He will continue to be faithful.
- How I wish I could hold you close right now. Know that God is always right there with you in times of trouble.
- His divine power has given you everything you need.
- May God breathe His wisdom over you so you may have understanding during this confusing time.
- The Lord will give you wisdom and direct your steps.
- In the days to come, the Lord’s right hand will hold you, comfort you, and protect you.
- God will remain the strength of your heart; He is yours forever.
- God heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
- In everything, God works for the good of those who love Him.
- May God be your refuge and strength.
- Even when it looks like there is no way, God can make a way. Hold on to hope!
- I know things are really hard right now. Trust and hope they will get better – they will because you have God on your side!
- Know that in this rough situation, the Lord will cover you with His peace.
- God is always ready and waiting to help you and love you.
- When you’re in the middle of trials and difficulties, the Lord is always near. The peace of God will guard your heart and mind.
- I am continually praying for you and asking God to help you through this turbulent time. And I know, without a doubt, that He will.
- It is my hope and prayer that God will halt the current storms in your life. Rest in the assurance that He will do just that in His perfect timing.
- Put on the armor of God and call on Him. In the name of Jesus, the evil one must flee.
- May God bless you with favor and amazing miracles. I am constantly thinking of you and praying for you.
- The Lord will always be by your side, in all the seasons of your life. He loves you so much, and so do I.
- It is my hope and prayer that your soul be filled with the Holy Spirit. I love you.
- The Lord is loyal and strong, and He takes care of His children. Don’t forget that you can talk to Him about anything at any time – He is always ready to hear from you!
- May God fill you up with His mighty strength. Sending you much love and many hugs.
- Keep staying strong and pressing on. Hope never fails, so never give up!
- Dear one, there is always hope that things will get better. Remember that God’s ways and thoughts are higher than our ways and thoughts.
- The spirit of God gives us power and love. May you rest in knowing this.
- Loved one, my prayer for you is that the Lord will cover you with His comfort as with a blanket. May You rest in His perfect peace.
- This is something you can know for sure: God knows you need help right now, and He is sending it your way.
- How I wish I could wrap you up in my arms. Know that I am sending you many hugs and prayers. I love you so much.
- Even though things may not make sense right now, rest assured that God has a perfect plan, and He will bring it to pass.
- Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
- God will surely bring you through this. May your heart and mind be at ease in knowing this.
- Sending peace and love your way. Know that my heart is with you.
- I’m so sorry you are going through a rough time. Remember that God is always there for you, and I’m here for you too!
- You are in my thoughts, and you have my love, hugs, prayers, and support now and always.
- Words cannot express just how much I love you. I am constantly praying for you.
- Wishing I could hold you close right now. It’s comforting to know that God is holding you tight.
- May you feel the embrace of the Lord now and each day. May He cover you with His love that never fails.
- Cling to God with all your strength, for you will never find a better friend. If you need anything, and I mean anything, I am here for you.
- Praying that you feel the warmth and tenderness that the Lord has for you. He delights in you.
- May this trying time bring you an intimacy with God that you haven’t known before.
- You are my dear friend, and I am sending you all of my comfort and support. Take heart in knowing that God said, “Do not be troubled or afraid.”
- May this difficult time result in a new, deeper closeness with the Lord. Sending love, hugs, and prayers your way!
- God cares for you, and His heart is filled with compassion for you. May you sense His presence and feel His comfort.
- The Lord’s lovingkindness is there to help you get through this trouble-filled time and take hold of joy.
Sending Hugs, Prayers, Love, and/or Lots of Sympathy
I’d love for you to leave a comment! You can do so at the bottom of the page.
Thank you, and it is my prayer that you have a very blessed day! ❤
You may also like:
Prayer for Someone Going Through a Hard Time
Prayers for Strength and Hope
Prayers for Healing
Prayers of Encouragement
List of 23 Essential Things to Learn about Prayer
Psalms for Anxiety – The Ultimate List!
Bible Proverbs Quotes: Huge List of Wisdom Verses
To read, “Why does God allow us to go through trials and tribulations?” click here: GotQuestions.org
Here is “Peace” by Bethel Music featuring We The Kingdom.